2023 and 2024 Academic Achievements
- We are delighted to announce nine students were recognized as College Board National Recognition Scholars. Four of these scholars graduated in May 2023, three will graduate in May 2024, and two will graduate in May 2025. The success of our students is a testament to the dedication of our faculty and the support of our Bracken family. We celebrate all academic milestones achieved!
- In the graduating class of 2023, two students were recognized as National Merit Commended Scholars.
- Two additional graduates received academic scholarships to four-year universities.
- Our current graduating class boasts a 100% college acceptance rate. Way to go Seniors!
- There are currently 32 students in the National Junior Honor Society, 14 in the National Honor Society, and 24 in the Student Council.
- 60 students in K-5th grade participated in the Summer Reading Program. In total, they read 902 books for a total of 79,134 pages!
The prowess of our student-athletes has been on full display ALL YEAR. 2023 and 2024
- Aubrey Wheelock, Delaney Stirm, and Ana Clara Maik signed up to play volleyball at the collegiate level.
- Both the boy's and girl's basketball teams placed 3rd in district, advancing to area playoffs.
- The high school baseball team demonstrated exceptional skill, reaching regional playoffs.
- Charlie Peterson and Ryan Jester signed to play college baseball.
- Nine members of the high school tennis team advanced to the state tournament.
- In track and field, Sophia Grinstead became the 2A State Champion in discus and shot put.
- Jillian Land placed 4th in discus at the state level.
- Hunter Grimes secured 6th place at the TAPPS 2A State Golf Tournament.
- The 6th-grade flag football team made it to the semi-finals in their inaugural year.
- The middle school 7/8 football team became the South Texas Football Conference Division 1 champions!
- We currently have eight teams playing basketball for Bracken and are looking forward to many fine achievements in winter and spring sports.
- Family Work Day was a huge success as families teamed up to spruce up our campus
- 4 service days led by 200 6th-12th graders serving up to 23 organizations in our community, totaling 2,400 service hours
- Raised over $300,000 at Boots & Ballgowns towards gym renovation including all new floors, bathrooms, lockers, and bleachers
- Raised $64,000 at Warrior Run towards our field house fund