There may be some of you who already have their July 2015-June 2016 calendars and are crossing out days as quickly as they come, like someone trying to win Blackout in a Bingo game! Yet there are others who wonder where the days of summer are going and wish that time would just slow down. No matter which group you fall into, the reality is you need to start thinking about back to school.
Want to make you and your children feel better about the first day of school? Here are some helpful tips:
1) Be prepared – make sure your children have all their immunizations current BEFORE the first day of school.
2) Go to Back to School Night on Monday, August 24th – your children will receive their schedules, meet their teachers and have any other questions answered that you may have. They can also go to their classrooms and drop off their school supplies if they already have them.
3) Tour the Campus – know not only where their classroom is, but also where the office, library, gym, computer class, and bathroom is.
4) Teachers will probably not count you tardy the first week but try to start adjusting their sleeping schedule a week early.
5) Talk to your child about dropping off and picking up – maybe do a trial run. All 5th grade students are Safety Patrol and will bring your child to you (K4-1st) if you choose our Drive Through option.
To help you with uniforms, you can stop by the Elementary Office, Monday-Thursday, from 9am-3pm and check out the Uniform closet. If you are unable to drop by, please go online to https://www.parkersu.com/ or visit:
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (between Thousand Oaks & Brook Hollow)
Mgr. KRISTEN PATTERSON
We want the start of the school year to be fun and stress free. So whether you are still planning a vacation or whether you are already buying school supplies and checking the list twice, we are grateful you have chosen Bracken Christian School and we are looking forward to partnering with you this fall.